Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New features for Harry Potter MMORPG

(I put the HP MMORPG in there so people looking on Google will find this blog!)
Well, I'm adding rudimentary Inventory support, as well as having the 1st and 2nd floors done. No classes yet, but maybe I'll think of a way to put 'em in and someday you'll be able to attend classes with your friends (and get detention/house points taken away.)
I've had a few people test it and so far it's working fairly well. I've gotten two common rooms in (Hufflepuff and Slytherin) but I'm not sure what to do about the Ravenclaw tower because there isn't really a set entrance for it. I'll probably put the entrance on the 7th floor leading into a corridor...and then the statue...
Feel free to use the badge at the top to ping ideas at me when I'm available. If I don't respond, don't worry, because I'm probably playing a game (currently Cave Story.) Send me an email.

No comments: