First off, and most importantly, if you're interested at all in familiar, I'd love to have you test it. Even if you can't set it up yourself, I can work with you to give you your own testing instance.
- Facebook log in (currently there is no other way to log in)
- Person, photo and note information creation
- Quick 'n' dirty data import from GEDCOM 5 and Gramps XML
- Setup and running via Docker (although Docker is not required)
- Mobile view (using Bootstrap)
- Content tagging
- Full content search
What Needs to Be Done
- Data export (initially I'm thinking it will be an HTML copy of the website, but eventually I want it to be GEDCOM/GEDCOMX)
- Actual layout/design
- More detailed imports
- Source citation on objects
- Good looking family tree views
Want to try?
If you want to see a live demo of familiar, check out familiar.rysavys.me. Check out the GitHub page and the Readme, which as details about how to get everything up and running on your own server. If you have any issues, questions, or feedback, please send me an email.